CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Poop in the tub

Last night Shannon was gone to state basketball and I was giving the kids a bath.  Knowing that Callie is all over letting me know if Chase is doing something wrong, I left the door open and ran across the hall to get their PJs while they were still in the tub.  As I come back in a nake wet Chase meets me - first of all WHAT he can get out by himself, second of all WHAT Callie didn't yell at me.  Chase is excitedly bringing me back to the tub pointing saying "look Ma I poop in bath".  Callie is oblivious.
This also reminded me of the time Callie pooped in the bath.  We were at Dennis and Stephanie's house.  Stephanie was very pregnant with the twins and Tyler was going thru the not wanting to take a bath stage so I thought I would help by giving him a bath with Callie before we left.  Tyler would have been almost 4 and Callie only maybe a year and a half.  Not really knowing that KIDS WOULD POOP IN THE BATH - I saw what was happening and almost freaked out myself.  Maintaining my composure I thought I have to get Tyler out before he sees what is happening or he may never take a bath again!  So I am sneaky and get them both out happy and clueless.  Took them downstairs and went back up to clean up - as if it isn't bad enough when your child poops in your tub, it is even worse when they poop in someone elses tub!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment