CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Enjoying some home time

We have been so busy and enjoyed a nice at home weekend. The kids are really playing together a lot and enjoying each other. I LOVE to watch that. I love watching each of them so much and then to watch them together really makes my day. Chase wants to do anything Callie does and Callie eats up the fact that she can get him to do anything.

I finally cleaned up the high chair to put downstairs since Chase has chosen the booster seat for a couple weeks now so the high chair is just taking up space. Actually I cleaned it up and made Shannon take it downstairs since it is so sad to me - he is getting so big so quickly!

Callie and Chase enjoying each other with our new seating arrangement.
Chase finding other more fun uses for the high chair before Shannon carried it downstairs.

AS much as I love watching them together, it may be trouble........
It has been so warm that they have not gotten to wear their Halloween shirts so we finally wore them with shorts/capris. I wanted to get a cute pic of them together but Chase did not have time to sit still and pose as hard as Callie tried.

I love her hair in pig tails (after we have the torture of putting them in)
I told daddy he better watch himself cause someone is watching him. Chase does everything he sees us do. He thought he better do some raking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment