Every Sunday night growing up we went to my grandparents on my mom's side. My grandpa died when I was in the second grade so it was just my grandma, our family, and my mom's brother's family. Being together every week we really grew up together and shared a lot of memories. My grandma fell when I was a freshman in college and never was able to live on her own again. She passed away in 2000. Starting families of our own we just never took the time to keep getting together. So this past Sunday we had the first annual McAdam family reunion. So my mom and dad, my aunt and uncle, my two brothers families, and my two cousins families enjoyed the day together. While my grandparents had 5 grandkids - two girls and 3 boys, they now have 10 great-grandkids - Callie and 9 boys (8 living and Connor - sorry but I couldn't just not mention him).
Gary, Peggy, Andy, Linda

How outnumbered does Callie look?

Oh what things they will teach Chase!
No comments:
Post a Comment