Callie's preschool graduation was cute. They sang songs with actions, received their diplomas, watched a video of their year, and had refreshments. Callie was so excited and she is so ready to go to Kindergarten. Good thing we have a lot planned to keep her busy this summer! Callie's "best" friend is Hattie and you will see her in most of the pics - we are hoping they get the same teacher for Kindergarten. Preschool has been such a good experience for Callie and I can't believe how much she has changed.




Chase did well during the graduation and especially loved the refreshments!
It is so good that Callie is so excited for Kindergarten otherwise I could be a blubbering mess. Today is her last official day at Marys (she will probably go some next year when I have to work and the kids do not have school). I can just so vividly remember the first week I came back to work in Jan '05 and started taking her to Mary's house!
No comments:
Post a Comment