CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lighting the Advent Candles

Or maybe just the morning entertainment?
We were to light the advent candles last Sunday but we were running late, as is normal these days. So they had just put up the slide that said we were lighting the advent candles and my mother in law said that were hadn't made it there yet but we were actually walking thru the doors behind her. So everyone enjoyed the timing, we thru our stuff down and headed up there, Shannon starts reading (we had remembered that sheet at least) and I can't find anything to light the first candle, someone kindly gets me a lighter and we are set, Callie is holding the candle and waving to Grandma and Grandpa, Chase sees her waving and gets in on the action too, well he can't wave without clapping for himself when he is done, then Shannon hands me the paper and microphone to read the second part and I hand him Chase, Chase immediately starts screaming to come back to me, so we switch back (thanks Chase I was nervous to read it anyway)........I doubt anyone heard a thing that was read with all that going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment