CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost Fall

I have never liked the back to school time and now even less. We made it thru the first couple weeks of craziness trying to get back into a routine. Made it thru the week of the 28th and the days that followed on past Labor Day - had plenty of hard moments but also got to spend some time remembering a precious boy. Thought that things should slow down but.... Chase was sick or maybe just teething, still not sure. When we got home with Chase one day I thought Callie seemed sick- one look in her throat and we off to the doctor for her. Got thru that week only to get the stomach flu myself early last week. I am low on sick days and so busy at work anyway - ahhhhhh!
So this week has been uneventful so far and the weather is so fall like! It has been a nice change. I am ready to get the fall decorations out! Looking at the adorable pictures below - I guess the last few weeks haven't been too bad, huh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment