On July 2nd we had pictures taken at Portrait Innovations in Overland Park - two days before Chase was 6 months old and Callie is 4.5 years. Here are just a few of the over 100 pictures we had to pick from.
Bonnie has a book that she is recommending for people dealing with grief. It is posted on her page. I can't remember the title. I don't know if it is something you would be interested in our not. The link to her page is on my blog page.
Beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pictures. They are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteBonnie has a book that she is recommending for people dealing with grief. It is posted on her page. I can't remember the title. I don't know if it is something you would be interested in our not. The link to her page is on my blog page.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jenny